Specializing in HO, S, O Scales — Standard & Narrow Gauges
On the Durango & Silverton, September 2013
The 35th National Narrow Gauge Convention in Houston is rapidly
approaching (Sept 2 thru 5). We hope to have some new vendor surprises and special
show-only sales. We’ll be away from our home base from August 30 thru September
8. You can leave messages on our machine until it fills up. Any emails sent will
be answered beginning on the 9th.
Don’t forget the Lycoming Valley Train Show July 24 thru 26. We
can’t make it but that shouldn’t stop you from attending.
We’ll be closed July 21 thru 27 while I am attending a new Dealer
Training course at SoundTraxx. Time to tune up the brain cells and check out the
new things happening in Durango. We’ll start answering emails / messages and reopen
on the 28th.
In other news:
- The 2015 edition of the On30 Annual is now available (the HOn3 Annual will
be out in a few months)
- We have a good stock of the Building & Structure Co kits on hand again,
these are the former Banta “S” kits now owned by Commercial Scale Models.
- Blackstone 30′ Reefers are scheduled to arrive about the time of the Convention
— and we hope to have a few there before sending out the pre-orders.
- TCS now has a Decoder Tester that we’ll have in stock soon. This premium
unit is unique in that it will test all current decoder types — 8-Pin NMRA /
21-Pin MTC / NEM651 / 22-Pin Plux / Next18 / 21-Pin TCS / plus Screw Terminals
(for hardwire decoders). A motor, speaker and 8 LEDs are attached to the board
for function testing.
- TCS has also instituted a price increase — we’ll update our webpage
soon. Until then, when you place an order, stock at the old pricing will be
sold until it runs out — then the new prices will take effect.
- Our initial stocking of the PanPastels® and Sofft® Tools is now complete.
Our webpage of their products will be up very soon.
Next Show –
September 2 thru 5 — Houston, TX
35th National Narrow Gauge Convention @ Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria
Info at nngc-2015.com
Last Update: July 6, 2015